Sijadu’s interests are music, travelling, rugby, boxing and the development of young people.
- Business Science (Finance) Hon degree at the University of Cape Town.
- South African Institute of Financial Markets (SAIFM) Certificate in Regulations, Bonds Markets, Equity Markets, Derivatives and FX
- AECI diploma (ACI) Financial Markets Assosiation
- BOT diploma (IMD) Switzerland
- REPO Trading
- Bond Trading
- Proprietary Trading
- Interest Rate SWAPS and FRA market making
- Balance Sheet Fund Management
- Joint head of HQLA management for Investec Bank (R58bn portfolio)
- Foreign Currency Fund Management
- Mentor of the Bokamoso Cross Mentorship program
- Director of KWAMZO holdings pty ltd
- CEO Bantubonke Holdings pty ltd
- Deputy Chairperson of The Young Professionals Association of South Africa.
Sijadu sees Economic Transformation of the Financial Services Sector as a necessary requirement in readdressing the economic disparities of South Africa’s past.